Network Marketing ; Multi Level Marketing – Hear those words and there people go running .. but have you ever wondered .. WHY ?
Is it really so bad ? Here I would like to explore the pros and the cons
I will start with the pros as I believe there are more PROS in my mind right now ;
- It is a way of sharing about products that people are passionate about, when one believes in a product, the sales come naturally.
- It is the safest way of starting a business and learning the ropes without incurring too much risk. Its like a testing ground if you are cut out for the business world.
- It gives you flexibility to work at your own free time regardless if you are a stay at home mum (SAHM) or working full time.
- It is a way to leverage on others with the same goals as you to earn residual income together.
- It is an easy way to start a business, products and training materials are all ready, its like a dropship model.
- You have a leader instead of a boss as the business is your own and your leader is a guiding light instead of your dictator.
As with all the pros I can think off , there are cons that follow
- The risk of rejection is high . You are putting yourself out there and rejection can kill your confidence.
- You may not get a good mentor and therefore your failure rate may increase.
- It takes time to grow your business and your patience may run out or demoralization may set in.
- You need to talk to strangers and not just your family and friends if you really want to do well in this field.
- Fear of failure may deter you from even pursuing this field.
All in all , MLM/network marketing is not for the faint hearted, you need confidence, self motivation and perseverance. You need to be able to put yourself out there and face rejection without blinking. After all, only a handful of people can make it to the top. Do you have what it takes to be successful ?
If yes ! Contact me and lets talk !